This Cookies Policy applies to the Zulka App and website at www.zulkaapp.com ("Site") which is operated by or on behalf of Your Wellness Group Limited ("we","us","our").
I. WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WEB BEACON?
- A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is placed on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you access a website or other web content.
- Web beacons are electronic image files or other technologies that may be embedded within websites or emails that may be used to keep count of visitors, record when and if an email or website is viewed, or access certain cookies.
II. WHAT IS A LOG FILE?
- We use log files to gather certain information automatically and store it in our servers.
- When you use the Site our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website.
- This information may include but is not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, browser language, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of the pages, time spent on each page and clickstream data.
- From time to time, our servers automatically gather certain information via cookies and web beacons and store it as Log Data.
- We use our own cookies and web beacons to personalise your experience on our services and for various other purposes, including:
- remembering you. For example, cookies and web beacons can help us identify you as a registered user of our services or keep the preferences or information that you have previously provided;
- Please note that we use our cookies, log files and web beacons for these purposes, listed above, but may make certain aggregated Non-Personal Information obtained through these cookies and web beacons available to advertisers and other partners to analyze how you and others use our services and to serve advertising.
- If you do not wish to have this Non-Personal Information used for the purpose of serving you targeted advertisements on your device, you may opt-out by uninstalling the app from your mobile and/or computer device.
IV. SPECIFIC TYPES OF COOKIES:
- Your browser may enable you to block or manage cookies or web beacons. However, please remember that if you block cookies, we may not be able to provide you with the optimal experience through our services and some of our services may not function properly.
- Authentication - these cookies notify us when you access our services, so as to enable us to provide suitable services and experiences to you.
- Security - we use such cookies to ensure the security of your Information and our services, and to prevent fraudulent, criminal or other suspect activities.
- Functionality - we use such cookies to perform and improve the functions of our services.
- Analysis and Research - we use such cookies to follow up and improve our services and provide us with reference data for research and development of new services or functions.
V. TURNING OFF AND DELETING COOKIES:
VI. MORE INFORMATION
For more detailed information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides guidance on how to control cookies.
VII. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any concerns about this Cookies Policy you may contact us via email on [email protected]
Version 1: dated- 12th February 2017